About Ceramic Pro ...
Ceramic Pro is a multi-layerable, clear, liquid nano-ceramic coating. When cured, this technology will transform itself on the surface to a permanent, durable yet flexible glass shield.
Ceramic Pro can be described as an additional clear coat, with 3 times the hardness and self cleaning properties.
Coating hardness is proven by lab tests and real world practice.
Ceramic Pro once cured, is measured to have hardness above 9H. Normal clear coat has hardness between 2H and 4H. The increase in the hardness of the coated surface is vast. This makes it the hardest paint coating on the market today. This new glass shield prevents minor scratches to your clear coat and acts as a sacrificial layer. This preserves the original factory paint.
We are approved Ceramic Pro aplicators.
Training maintains higher quality standards. We have the best product in the business and each and every member of our staff is trained to deliver the exceptional finishes inside and out, so you’ll be given the high level of service and top quality finish.
Ceramic Pro - benefits
Once the coating is applied you will see a mirror effect, glossiness and color depth, incomparable to anything else! With proper maintenance your car’s finish will shine for many years to come.
The slick coated surface won’t allow dirt, brake dust and tar to stick to your paint, wheels or glass. This makes washing your vehicle less labor intensive and less frequent. Waxing is now obsolete.
Ceramic Pro certificate
Liability Terms and Conditions.
- We will perform the services selected by you from our service menu with all reasonable skill and care.
- You must disclose to us all defects, damage, or weakness in your vehicle, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services prior to our commencing with the cleaning process.
- Old or non original paintwork can be damaged in the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all contents and valuables are removed from the vehicle prior to your arrival or on departure from the valeting location. Bubbles.ie shall accept no liability for lost valuables and any personal belongings left in the vehicle.
- Any service claims cannot be considered unless they are reported prior to departure from the Bubbles.ie location. Bubbles.ie accepts no liability for loss or damage unless such damage is proved to be caused by our negligence or the negligence of our Agent.